or so i wish anyway.
i've started testing patterns for a friend who has created patterns for her etsy store. i love making something new that i wouldn't normally make (not having any kids to make clothes for). it breaks up the monotony of sewing projects that i usually make that are usually very time intensive and detailed...not that i don't like those project, cuz i definitely do, but its a good change.
so here's what i've created so far (modeled by some friends from church)
my favorites are the dress and the tie, which i made out of ryan's old, stained ties. look up my friend if you're interested...
jocole.blogspot.com
and if anyone has a pattern they want tested, look me up :)
i've started testing patterns for a friend who has created patterns for her etsy store. i love making something new that i wouldn't normally make (not having any kids to make clothes for). it breaks up the monotony of sewing projects that i usually make that are usually very time intensive and detailed...not that i don't like those project, cuz i definitely do, but its a good change.
so here's what i've created so far (modeled by some friends from church)
my favorites are the dress and the tie, which i made out of ryan's old, stained ties. look up my friend if you're interested...
jocole.blogspot.com
and if anyone has a pattern they want tested, look me up :)
3 comments:
Love that little dress! I want one...where can I get one?? You are so talented...want to share and send some talent my way, cuz I could use some! :)
So cute! I love the creativity of the tie. You are a genious!
Katie, I just found your blog through your comment on Erica's blog and I am SO excited! It's great to catch up with you!
Post a Comment