it was time for a few haircuts around here.
it was feeling too hot for this much hair hanging down my back.
and a certain little boy was getting several 'party-in-the-back' comments...if you know what i mean.
we turned the bathroom counter into a salon this morning with the perfect salon chair.
a kitchen towel made a great haircutting cape.
the 'hacked'
and the finished product.
he started off with hair that thick and dark all over the back of his head (as evidenced below - the best back-of-the-head shot i could find), but in the course of 12 weeks he has rubbed it off until all that was left is the strip you have seen above.
so no more mullet.
as for me, i went to a real salon and had them chop off a good chunk.
and p.s.
have you ever tried to take a picture of the back of your hair without help??

4 comments:
You cut your own hair??? What CAN'T you do, lady! It looks super cute. And yes, taking a picture of the back of your own head is quite difficult. I figured out a way to do it with my phone and its front facing camera and the mirror, because that's how I see the back of my head when I pull it up to make sure it looks alright. Heehee.
cute hair----and good for you for cutting cody's hair. Tyson had the Donald Trump combover by 6 months so we shaved it, best decision ever. So when I had Elyse I said no way to bad bay hair. Needless to say I make sure and trim her bangs to avoid the mohawk look!
Everyone loves a good summer cut. And yours looks great! So does Cody's... hope you saved some of his...
Wow, that's pretty amazing that Cody has already had his first hair cut.
Post a Comment