I felt like this for the first four months of this pregnancy! I am glad that my hair has stopped falling out so rapidly, but I also worry that once I have this baby it's going to start all over again.
Most women have a lot of hair loss - you don't loose much during pregnancy and it starts to fall out afterwards. Some women say it holds off until they're done nursing... but then there's me and I loose my hair in CHUNKS after having a baby. I always end up cutting it short after a baby because I can't stand it. It's a hormonal thing and totally normal even though it stinks.
Haha! Oh yeah baby! I thought it was pretty awesome when I stopped shedding completely during the last half of the pregnancy, and a couple of months after. But for the last month I have been wondering how the shower drain isn't clogged yet.
5 comments:
I felt like this for the first four months of this pregnancy! I am glad that my hair has stopped falling out so rapidly, but I also worry that once I have this baby it's going to start all over again.
Most women have a lot of hair loss - you don't loose much during pregnancy and it starts to fall out afterwards. Some women say it holds off until they're done nursing... but then there's me and I loose my hair in CHUNKS after having a baby. I always end up cutting it short after a baby because I can't stand it. It's a hormonal thing and totally normal even though it stinks.
I feel exactly the same way. Nora is 4.5 months old and I'm still losing lots of hair. I hope it ends soon for both of us!
yes...and it went on for a good 4 months. hang in there! btw...i'm talking to your hair. ;)
Haha! Oh yeah baby! I thought it was pretty awesome when I stopped shedding completely during the last half of the pregnancy, and a couple of months after. But for the last month I have been wondering how the shower drain isn't clogged yet.
Post a Comment